Saturday, September 12, 2009

Communication in the New Millenium Part II

Well I got a response from Pat Moore, President of NAEMT.

Again as I am concerned this will be removed by NAEMT, I am echoing my responses here.

Pat's response:


Patrick Moore, President 12 Sep, 04:56 PM
Dan
The FACT is that NAEMT has not and does not reimburse anyone for first-class airfare. This has been the policy for as long as I can remember and that policy is still in effect today under my administration.

My response to Pat Moore:

Sir,

I would respectfully disagree with you. But before I answer your question:

As previous comments have been removed because the monitors of the forum have felt that they did not conform to the guidelines here, let me advise you that my comments and yours may be edited or removed.

As per NAEMT: “The views expressed here are strictly personal and are not necessarily subscribed to by the association. Messages that harass, abuse or threaten other members; have obscene, unlawful, defamatory, libelous, hateful, or otherwise objectionable content; or have spam, commercial or advertising content or links are liable to be removed by the website administrator. We also reserve the right to edit the comments that do get published”

If you want additional information, or documentation, email me at daniel.gerard@comcast.net


Mr. Moore, perhaps you would want to reconsider your response when you state '...that NAEMT has not and does not reimburse anyone for first-class airfare...'

I do not know if you are familiar with the United Airlines Program the 'Red Carpet Club' or that upgrades have been activated under this program.

If you do not have the information at your disposal I would be happy to supply you or any other officer/member of the board of the Association or any member of the Association with the particular information and then you can see what I am referring to.

My best to Leslie,

Stay safe,

Daniel R. Gerard, MS, RN, NREMT-P

No comments: